We had successfully emptied our fridge. We discovered a new recipe! and I would like it to share to you guys. It's healthy and yummy. Never thought that it would taste that good. Miso and gochujang combined? Gee pretty weird but trust me it's pretty good. Specially for those who enjoy spicy foods.
Anyway here's the ingredients and procedures!
- 1 onion (chopped)
- 2 garlic (minced)
- 1 eggplant (cut into small pieces or diced)
- 1/2 cucumber (cut into small pieces or diced)
- 1 sheet or half of nori (cut into strips, for topping)
- 3 Tbsp. miso
- 1 Tsp. sugar
- lime (to taste)
- 1 Tsp. gochujang
- 1/2 half pack/Stick Ajinomoto Hon-Dashi (Bonito Fish Soup Stock)(bonito flakes. We used Ajinomoto's Bonito flakes)
- Cook soba (then put it in a container with cold water and some ice to stop it's cooking process or to avoid overcooking of the soba) Set aside.
- In a pan. Mince onion (cook until golden brown)
- Add onions (saute until transparent and lightly browned
- Then add the vegetables and cook it for 4 - 5 minutes.
- Just mix miso, sugar,gochujang, hondashi and lime all together. Mix well to combine.
A note to readers: You can add some meat if you want. This recipe is good for 1 - 2 persons. We are light eaters so we often share meals because we get full so easily. Everything were estimaded x_x I am open for comments and suggestions.