You will need:
|Best served with Gochujang (Red Pepper Paste)|
- 1 Carrot (cut in strips)
- 4 Green beans (cut in strips)
- 1 - 2 onions
- 1 potato (cut in strips)
- 5 Shiitake mushroom (if dried, rehydrate it first) sliced
- 2 Tbsp. Kikoman or soy sauce
- 1 Tbsp. Oyster sauce
- 4 Tbsp. Soju (Optional)
- 3 - 4 Tbsp. Roasted Sesame seeds
- 1 -2 Tbsp. Sesame oil
- 1 Egg (hard boiled. Optional)
- Fry or deep fry potato sticks/strips. Set aside.
- In a large pan, heat olive oil and sesame oil. Add onion slices and minced garlic (saute for about one minute)
- Add the vegetables and cook it for 4 - 5 minutes.
- Low heat. Add kikoman, soju, sesame oil, sugar, and oyster sauce. In this case we just combine sesame oil, kikoman, oyster sauce and sugar in a small bowl. (Actually it's not a bowl, it's a tea cup)
- Mix to combine and cook it for 2 minutes.
- Add salt or kikoman if needed.
- Then add the sesame seeds.