You will need
|Photo: without the water, vinegar and sugar mixture|
- 1 1/2 Cup or water or coconut juice
- 8 Tbsp. Fish sauce
- 6 Tbsp. Lime juice
- 6 Tbsp. Rice vinegar
- 6 Tbsp. Sugar
- 1 finely chopped fresh red chili. (I used bird's eye chili or siling labuyo)
- 4 cloves of finely chopped garlic
- OPTIONAL: 1/4 cup finely sliced carrots
- In a saucepan, water (or coconut juice), rice vinegar and sugar. Gently bring this to boil. Set aside and allow the mixture to cool down.
- Then add fish sauce, lime juice, chili and garlic into the mixture.