Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Cha Gio (Vietnamese)

This is our version of Cha Gio or Vietnamese fried spring rolls. I am so sorry. I wasn't able to measure everything. Luckily, I have some pictures here. I think that would be enough. If you have any questions just send me a message.

You will need:
  • 1 or half Jicama (or singkamas) cut in strips
  • Thinely sliced pork tenderloin (cooked. Slow cook)
  • Rice Paper
jicama
thinly sliced pork

Preparation:

  • Soften rice paper using a wet cloth or your fingers.
  • Put 3 - 4 pieces of meat (pork) then add jicama (singkamas). You can also add some cucumber of red bell peppers if you want.
  • Roll carefully.
  • Deep fry or just fry rolls until golden brown
jicama, pork and cucumber
ready to cook cha gios

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...