- 1 Egg
- 1 Cup ice water or cold water
- 1 Cup all purpose flour
- Beat egg in a bowl
- Add ice water
- Then add flour in the bowl and mix lightly
- Sweet Potato
- Prepare ingredients (Cut vegetables. You can search on how to cut vegetable for tempura. I think I have a blog post about that.)
- Make batter
- Heat vegetable oil in a deep pan.
- Lightly dip ingredient in the batter and immediately fry them.
- OPTIONAL: After dipping the ingredient in the batter cover it or roll it in bread crumbs. Then fry until crisp.
- Drain tempura using a rack