You will need:
- 1 Tbsp. Butter
- 1 Potato (diced)
- 2 Eggs
- 5 Bird's eye chili
- 1 minced onions
- 1 Garlic (minced)
- 1 Tbsp. Milk (OPTIONAL)
- In a pan saute potato then onions, garlic and chili. Set Aside.
- Beat eggs gently with a fork. Add milk if desired. (I added some herbs: thyme and rosemary) Melt the butter in a low heat pan.
- Then carefully add the eggs. (Tilt the pan so that the eggs spread out evenly.)
- When the eggs begin to set or cooked. Add the filling at the center of the omelette.
- Then carefully lift the edges with a spatula then lift the other side.