I am very sorry for the late post. I've been really busy. Anyway, I decided to post this simple ramen recipe.. since the weather here is now getting colder. A hot bowl of ramen perfectly matches this cold weather. Our comfort food.
You will need:
|In this photo we used cha soba or green tea noodles.|
- 2 Tbsp. Miso paste
- 1/2 Stick of Hondashi (OPTIONAL)
- Hot water
- Silken tofu
- Nori (cut into strips)
- Chopped shiitake mushroom (dehydrated)
- Hard boiled egg (OPTIONAL)
- Chopped spring onions
What to do:
- Cook noodles/soba: Boil noodles for about 6 - 7 minutes. Then put cooked soba in a cold water or just rinse it with cold running water after boiling. Set aside.
- In your bowl (ramen bowl) add 2 Tbsp. of ramen paste and hondashi. Add 3 - 4 Tbsp. of water. Stir or mix well until thick. Then add tofu, mushrooms, nori, egg, and noodles.
- Lastly, pour hot water into the bowl.