Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Gino's Brick Oven Pizza - Katipunan

Restaurant: Gino's Brick Oven Pizza
Price Range: Php. 200.00 - 500.00

11 Sept. 2011. Kuni and I had a little lunch date with our friend. We met at Gino's Brick Oven Katipunan and we had our lunch there. We ordered Salami Calabrese for Php. 430 (I think).



Gino's Salami Calabrese pizza toppings consists of kesong puti (white cheese which is similar to cottage cheese), tomato sauce, thin slices of flavorful salami calabrese and topped with fresh basil leaves. Surprisingly, their pizza was scrumptious and delightful, especially if you will sprinkle some crushed dried red peppers on it. The taste was a bit salty and tangy I think it's because of the kesong puti and salami with the hint of mint from the basil, the flavors are well balanced. Everything was perfect, their dough was fresh, thin, soft, chewy and yummy. My tummy and taste buds were satisfied.

By the way, they only have regular size for their pizzas and it is good for 2 to 3 persons (6 slices). It may sound a bit pricey now, but it is guaranteed fresh and delicious.

I will definitely go back there because I want to try their Nutella pizza for only Php. 150 I read a lot of review about it and many people keeps on saying that their Nutella pizza is one of the must try pizzas. I wasn't able to try it because I was dying to try some Cello's Doughnuts and Dips that time... And that will be my next review :p

Anyway Gino's Brick Oven Pizza is now one of my favorites next to Sbarro. The place was nice and neat too, their crew was alert and friendly. They even serve your pizza fast... Oh well, that had been expected because they use brick oven to cook pizza which also makes their pizza dough perfect.

If you want to try Gino's visit them at the 2nd floor of K2 Building 341 Katipunan Avenue (near Mercury Drug) Quezon City. (Merriam College and Ateneo students must be really lucky! XD)

Ratings: Really good! Must try! (...And yes I love pizza)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...