- Just take any food that you want in small portions. Eat and chew your food slowly. Remember this well, it takes 15 minutes for your stomach to transmit message to your brain, that you are already full.
- Drink plenty of water, but not too much, this will help you feel full.
- Don't starve yourself for the whole day, then eat one big meal. A lot of people do this method, this is not helpful and this is obviously not healthy. So, eat up, just watch your portions.
- Portions. You need to put this in practice not just during holidays. Enough or small portion is a great help for your diet and weight loss.
- Balance, since everything is on the table and you can get anything you want. You can still complete or balance your meal, if you are craving for something, you can actually grab some, just watch the serving size or portion.
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year everyone! :D