Tuesday, January 04, 2011

New Year Munchies

Hello everyone! Happy new year. Sorry for the late updates guys, as expected, holidays always keeps me busy. Anyway, now that the holidays are already over, it is time for me to go back to work. How was your new year celebration? I hope that you had fun with your friends and family.

Anyway, I already made my new year's resolution, you can check that on my my personal blog. One of my goals is to maintain and be more fit/healthy this year. Actually, we really need to keep this in mind because if we are not physically fit and healthy, how can we function well? So, we really need to be healthy so that we can do our work and we can be more productive as well.

Now, I would like to share to you some foods that I ate while waiting for the clock strikes 12 mid night, while waiting for new year to watch the colorful fireworks up in the sky :3

While setting the table: Baked sweet ham, beef and broccoli, steamed cream dory, and chicken galantina (stuffed chicken) with white sauce.

Unfortunately, I don't why I can't upload the photos, I will try to post them later, if not try to check my tumblr.

Happy new year everyone~

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...